WEEC Event Planning
- WEEC Event Planning
- 5/7/2019, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Minutes from last meeting below:
The To: list met today and discussed the upcoming event. The following was decided/reviewed:
• Facility prep list – assigned to Michele H. and is in progress
• WEEC lobby prep – assigned to Todd H. and Tammy G. and is in progress (need to add PIA to sign and add PIA samples, new IVL sites to globe)
• Tshotskies – Tammy G. is working on getting a small gift for attendees. Considerations include a recycled PET bag with a recycled PET rain gauge inside. Other possibilities include a potted plant, squirrel or bird feeder. Decided to use WEEC logo rather than having three logos on the item.
• Food/Drink – Kris is working on getting WEEC logo’ed cookies. May have to settle for other options if this isn’t feasible.
• Invitation list – Penny provided the proposed invitation list. The numbers are pretty large but some of the members are duplicates which would reduce the numbers. The decision was made to do the invitations in tiers. If the initial response of RSVPs is poor then consider sending the second Tier. The tentative list is below:
Tier Invitee Count
1 Dr. Douglas and supt central office staff 6
1 Principal Cedar Ridge 1
2 MCDEA Board 16
1 Chamber staff 6
1 City council 5
1 Mayor 1
1 County Commission 5
1 School Foundation Board 12
2 State BOE 1
1 Local BOE 5
2 Gov 1
2 Harry Greenbaum - VET 1
2 Wetlands Edge Founders 3
1 TVA Regional Reps 2
1 Media 4
1 Gov staffers 3
1 Skip Thompson - TVA Board Chair 1
WH & PIE Teams 10
• Todd to Discuss AlphaPET invitations with Russ.
• Parking – Sean to handle with Parking to be at church. May employ golf carts depending on whether a tent is used and the weather forecast.
• Agenda – Tentative agenda is below. Still needs some discussion
Welcome - Anita Clark, Cedar Ridge - Indorama as a Partner
Remarks - Chairman Long, Mayor Bowling
Remarks - Dr. Douglas
Remarks - Russ
Personal Accounts & Closing - Molly
• Print Big Check – Tammy
• Name Tags – Kris
• Statistics – Molly, Keith, Todd (In process – still some data to finish)
• Videographer – Sean
• Photos – Tammy
• Tent/Chairs/Sound (if needed) – Todd
• Golf Carts – Sean
• Look into TV’s – Todd
• Press Release – Penny/Russ/Tammy – After event
The team will meet again next Tuesday afternoon at 2:30 at WEEC for a progress update.
Important: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure; they are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email or attachment in error, you must not read, copy, store, use, forward or disclose the email or attachment to any other person. Please return the message to the sender and delete it from your system immediately thereafter.